Monday, June 19, 2023

I0 Stamps Theme Day- Great Outdoors



Ahhhhh the Great Outdoors!!!
If you know me and the shift my life has taken in the last few years, you will know there is nothing I appreciate more than being in the Woods, or on the Water.  I don't travel too far without my hiking boots, so I was THRILLED to see this new stamp set and the Lg Hiking boot die. I hd fun turning this into a shaker card. 

In order to do that, I cut the Hiking Boot out of the base panel, stamping it with the tree stamps, the tire tracks and the sentiment. I used the Textures Paper Pack to create a background panel in the Shaker Box . I cut some Pine Sprigs and Cones for the shaker box with the Pine Sprig Clusters Die set

Because I will be away when the post goes live, you can see all of the products I used in this card under the New Products category

Be sure to check out my DT colleagues Creations



Happy Hiking!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****