Friday, June 16, 2023

Impression Obsession June Release- Day 2






Welcome to the June Release Hop!
June 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (June 15th – 23rd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!



For this card, I created a background using a cloud mask and some distress ink. I used the absolutely adorable Camper Card die and the Outdoor Adventures clear set sentiment.
How about the adorable Sun with the coolest glasses EVAH???
The sun is included in the Summer Cupcake Topper die set. Sooo stinken' cute!!!
The fun thins is you can also use this camper card as a stand alone card with this die {I'll show you in a future post}. 




This new Lg Hiking Boot is just too much fun!!!

I paired it with the Framed Chicken Wire Die and the Textures Paper Pack
The sentiment can be found in the Outdoor Adventures stamp set. I didn't have the direct links for these at the time I was writing the posts, but all the new items can be found HERE


Be sure to check out the very talented Design Team examples:

1 comment:

  1. What a cute camper! And of course you must have boots to go with it! Love the adventurous release!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****