Thursday, June 15, 2023

Impression Obsession June Release Hop- Day 1








Welcome to the June Release Hop!

June 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (June 15th – 23rd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!





Good Morning!!! 

Being Canadian, I'm not in the habit of making Independence Day Cards; however I absolutely love this sweet set and can use it for other occasions!!!

For this card, I didn't use the flag, but rather the star instead as wee Piglet's gift to Pooh.
I coloured the images with Copic Marker and cut them out

I used the whimsical round windows die to create a fun background with a Starry Theme to match the little star that Piglet is giving to Pooh. I used this die quite often, as I find it creates an interesting background. 

I used the Thinking of you Sentiment, which can be found in the Cottage Ivy Chair Set
It's an adorable set and has the prettiest font!!!



This card is more patriotic in nature. I was thinking i might be also able to change the flag to a Canadian Flag so I can use it for our Confederation Celebration Day. 

I created the coloured background using distress inks and white gel pen as well as some vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I stamped the Pooh image right onto the Crazy Stitched  panel and created a mask to do the background around Pooh, before I coloured him in with Copic Marker.  I coloured Piglet on a separate panel and cut him out. 

Be sure to check out the Design Team Creations



Have an amazing day!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. I love this slimline card making use of that three holed die. I have that one and what a clever way to use it with a larger stamp image. I have never thought to do that! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! Don't see why not change the flag - it's a great idea. Can also be done for other countries - will have to try this! Love anything Pooh!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****