Saturday, July 1, 2023

Impression Obsession Red Rubber Release Day 1







Welcome to the July Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!
July 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the July Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the July Limited Edition Set release week (July 1st– 9th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!



For this card, I stamped the image in Sand Memento to do colouring that looked more like painting than a stamped image.  I created a gatefold card, which is really fun and pretty!!! I also decorated the card with the following dies:


I also used the Designer Paper from the Wood Textures Paper Pad



I wanted to change things up with this card, so I decided to use some non traditional colours and Cathedral Windows. 
I stamped the pretty Horn image onto the Tag with Capped top Die cut and coloured with Prismacolour Pencils. 

I really like the blends you can get with the Pencil Crayons.

I decorated the card with die cuts from the Holly and Berry Die Cuts , The Wreath Builder Dies and the Pine Pair Dies



Be sure to follow the links to check out the DT samples!!!


Impression Obsession Blog
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher


To all my Canadian Friends, Happy Canada Day




See you tomorrow for more Rubber Goodness!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~





4 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****