Thursday, June 1, 2023

Impression Obsession Day 2 limited release


Welcome to the July Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!

July 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the July Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the July Limited Edition Set release week (July 1st– 9th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!



For this card, I stamped the image with memento sand ink, which allowed me to create an image that lookes like it was hand painted, rather than stamped. I coloured it with Copic Markers.

I added the sentiment with the Christmas Stitched Word Dies and added the extra foliage with the Holly and Berry Dies

Lastly, I used the designer paper from the Wood textures paper pack





I created this more modern themed card by using a non traditional colour theme.

In addition to the Red Rubber Kit, I also used the Holly and Berry Dies and the Pine Pair dies 
as well as the Wreath Builders Die


To see more Red Rubber Goodness, be sure to check out the Design Team Links




XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****