Friday, June 2, 2023

IO Stamps June Limited Edition Rubber Stamp Kit- Day 2





Welcome to the June Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!
June 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the JuneLimited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (June 1st– 9th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!



I created this vintage inspired Christmas Card by using some smoky distress ink and running the entire card through the die cutting machine with an embossing folder. I also added a ton of glitter and the cute embellishments I created with the Pine Sprig Cluster Die




I continued to create with a vintage style in mind, using the super cute Santa Head. I stamped the sentiment onto the tags cut from the Stitched Tag Die

I also added a turquoise snowflake I cut from the Snowflakes Die set

 I really enjoyed creating with this Limited Edition Set

Follow the Links to see more amazing samples!

 



XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Great stamping. I do love the switch up from red to turquoise for Santa, too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****