Thursday, June 1, 2023

Impression Obsession June Limited Edition Rubber Stamp Set Day 1








June 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the JuneLimited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (June 1st– 9th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!






Such a cute assortment of stamps this month!!

I love this Jolly old Soul!
I paired the Santa image with the Merry Christmas Die
I also used the cute Polka Dot Paper from the Teal Paper Pack



 


Be sure to come back tomorrow to see more cuteness!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - so love the traditional images and sentiments on this stamp! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****