Monday, May 15, 2023

Impression Obsession May Release Hop, Day 1

 








Welcome to the MAY Release Hop!
May 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during May release week (May 15th – 21st) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!





For my first project, I made use of the Red Rubber Limited Edition Kit for May to stamp some fun gift wrapping. 
Next I created a tag, by leaving a little fold at the top of the Fishing Vest Die to ensure the base of the vest would open and close, I put the vest together and stamped the sentiment inside using a stamp from the Birthday Fishes Stamp set. Lastly I cut and coloured a bobber with the super cute Bobber Die and added some Jute Type Ribbon and a fish from the Red Rubber Limited Edition Kit, as linked above.

I'm going to save this little box and find a gift for my son that will fit into it for his Birthday! A reverse shopping adventure!






I absolutely LOVE this adorable Fishing Vest die and paired it with the Fishing Net Die

How about this new paper pack. There are a couple new one's this month, but this PP32 Wood Texture is my fave hands down!!!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****