Monday, May 8, 2023

IO stamps Product focus-Clear Stamps

 









Happy Monday!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. 
I spent quite a bit of time outdoors as the weather was really nice.
I even did a little gardening. Gardening you say?? I have always maintained my strong dislike of gardening; more specifically weeding.

Candid Confession:

I liked it,,,,,,,

it may be my newest tool  to relieve anxiety and stress. 

Of course creating is my biggest stress buster

I wanted to share a card I created for last month's release as I think it's super cute and showcases the Fiesta stamp set, In additiona, I used the Chili Pepper Die


The Heart and Sentiment are from the Chili Pepper sayings set

Hope you all have a great week!



Enjoy the links to the DT creations:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****