Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Day 2 IO Stamps May Release

 


Welcome to day 2 of the IO Stamps May Release Hop!


May 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during May release week (May 15th – 21st) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

For my first example, I paired the Stork Die with the CL1182 Sweet Baby Stamp set




For this card, I paired the CL Sweet Baby set (as linked above) 
with the Umbrella Die

I used the Spring Plaid Paper Pad for the umbrella!

I stencilled in the clouds!

I think this card is super cute!

Be sure to check out the DT creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****