Saturday, April 15, 2023

Impression Obsession April Release Hop











April 15th & 16th The IO Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order on April 15th and April 16th will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

I made this pretty spring themed card using the Mother's day Garden set designed by my dear friend Jeanne. I coloured the image with Copic Markers.

I cut the background  and the letters out of the Spring Plaid Paper using the Postage Stamp Cuts die and the Block Alphabet die to add another little touch of interest, I mounted the flower pot on one of the ovals from the Oval Labels die set

This card makes me really happy because it makes me have thoughts of a beautiful Spring Day!




I love this cute little set so much I made this CAS card. 

I paper pieced the flower pots using some paper from the Easter Paper Pack. Be sure to check out the DT creations!!






Have a great day!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****