Monday, April 10, 2023

IO Stamps Theme Day-Floral Delights










 Happy Easter! 

Hope you enjoyed an amazing weekend!


This week we’re showcasing Florals


For my card, I used one of the images from the Limited Edition April Red Rubber Kit. You can find it here

I stamped the image with Brown Archival Ink and used watercolours to fill the image.

I used the oval circle dies 


Be sure to visit the IO Stamps Blog to see the talented DT Creations 


                             Angela
                               Dina
                            Giovana
                             Jeanne
                               Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****