Sunday, April 16, 2023

Impression Obsession April Release Hop-Day 2

 







HI! 

How did you enjoy day 1 of the hop?
We have some pretty cute stuff this month!

April 15th & 16th The IO Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order on April 15th and April 16th will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

For my cards today, I used Nola's super sweet Thanks set . For the Hippo card, I used the four petal stencil  and the Arrows Stencil. I coloured the Hippo with Copics in the Warm Series



For this guy, I stamped the various sentiments to create a background. I coloured the large sentiment with copic markers, cut it out and mounted it using the Oval labels Die Set. 


Here's the links to the DT creations!



XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, these are great cards. I love the stenciling on the first one. It added so much color and texture to the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****