Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Three Trees and a Merry Christmas

 



Good Morning!!

Today is old is new day at Impression Obsession.

I'm sharing a couple of older dies on my card




Just wanted to give you a photo reference for this die as it also includes the New Year portion

A great deal at only $12.50

The background of the card is done with glitter paper and alcohol inks

I saw my friend Rhea's samples and then headed over to You Tube, to find Jennifer McGuire's tutorial HERE:

https://youtu.be/1Hc_mVhIyio

I really enjoyed this technique, although next time I will wear gloves, cause I was VERY INKY after!!!!

Be sure to hop on over to the IO blog to get the links to today's makers!!!

XX's * Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****