Thursday, December 17, 2020

Sweet and Sparkly Christmas







Here is a Magical Christmas Card I created for a special girl!!!

I sure hope she likes it.

I coupled Lawn Fawn's winter dragon and little dragon with Impression Obsession's 

I used one of the sparkly background I created using the Alcohol Ink Glitter Paper technique.
The LInks for the technique as posted by Jennifer McGuire is in the previous post.

I also added a Primitive Snowflake to embellish the Snowglobe

The Castle Die is from Echo Park. 
I created the sky in the snowglobe with Spun Sugar, Speckled Egg and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I filled the shaker with snow and sparkles!!!!
The Snow hills were hand cut out of embossed cardstock!

This card was time consuming, but it sure is pretty! I wish the photo could do it justice!!!

Anywhooooo , I may be back again this week with more holiday shares!

Have an amazing day!


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~
 

1 comment:

  1. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****