Thursday, March 16, 2023

IO Stamps March Release Hop Day 2


Hello!!!

I'm here with a couple more samples from the Impression Obsession March New Release.

It's been so refreshing to create spring cards as I am SOOOOOO over Winter!!

For today's hop, I'm showing Spring Samples with a bit of a distress feel 
Using Kraft Paper allows one to easily achieve that goal

 

I used the Spring Things Stamp Set for this card
I coloured the image with my Prismacolor Pencils
I loosely inked up the Worn Linen Stamp Set and stamped over the panel to add a wee bit of texture.





This card is one of my favourites!! I love how the Turquoise and Patina Prisma Colour Pencils pop off the Kraft Paper, 

For this set, I used the Cottage Ivy Stamp set.

That's it for today!!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the blogs for the opportunity to win some stamping bucks

Here's the links!!



Good Luck in the draw!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

8 comments:

  1. Really pretty distressed look. I can't decide which one I like better, but I know anyone would be happy to receive either one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I love what you did with the chair! I love the rusty look you achieved. Also, the vibrancy of the flower pot and pumpkin is gorgeous! I like the background on the flower card too! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do love how your colours pop on the Kraft paper. It really highlights the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards and layout with the beautiful background die! Terrific release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are lovely, and love how the colour 'pops' on kraft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful designs and details on your pretty cards! Love the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coloring on kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m in awe of how you did these two cards. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****