Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Impression Obsession March Release Hop, Day 1

 



March 15 and 16,  The IO Team will be sharing projects from the March Release! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event so the more you comment through our Holiday Hop the more chances to win!
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday March 21th at 8pm CT
All winners will be announced on Wednesday March 22th on the Impression Obsession Blog.



For my first card, I created the panel using the pretty stamp from the Garden Sayings Stamp Set, created by my good friend Jeanne!

I used the copic markers pictured to colour the pretty flowers, leaving the centres clear. 




I coloured the images from the Garden Sayings stamps using the copic markers pictured, leaving the centres clear. 

I cute two sentiment banners from the crazy stitched die set


I created the textured background on the card using the Tiny dot texture stamp.

I highlighted the centre of the daisy with some stickles. I really love how the card turned out!!!





This CAS card was  created with the Spring Thing Stamp Set.

I has this fun embossed background in my stash so it was super easy to create this card,
The sentiment is from the Timeless Classic Stamp Set

I cut the pot from the Pots Die using paper from the Warm Red Paper

The sentiment was cut from the banner that is found in the Stitched Tag die


I am SOOOOO excited to be back on the Impression Design Team.
I hope to be sharing some super fun designs with you

Be sure to check out the talented DT creations



See you tomorrow!!!


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Am loving this berries and blooms garden release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two great cards. What wonderful new stamps. Welcome back to the design crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pretty flowers! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning! I LOVE the flowers and especially the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flower cards. Really like your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards, my favourite is the second one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I love your handmade background paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****