Thursday, October 18, 2018

Impression Obsession Thursday Designer Challenge -Happy Haunting


Good Morning! Welcome to IO Stamps Thursday Designer Challenge
\
My Card is not too spooky, but I wanted to use my Misti to stamp various gradations of colour onto the Pumpkin with Water Based Markers

To begin, I lightly stamped my image with Tan Ink the image I used is 

Once I stamped it, I just kept adding various colours to the image in small amounts and stamping over and over with the Misti until I got the desired effect.

Finally, I added in the sentiment using the Christmas Stitched Word Die

Be sure to visit the IO Blog to enter your project and to see which of the talented DT are participating today!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****