Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Christmas Whimsy with Technique Junkies Stamps!


Christmas is coming sooner than we know and it sure felt like it when I left work today. BRRRRRR!!!!!

I have a couple of fun cards I created with the Christmas Whimsy Background Stamp  and the  Snowman Whimsy  Stamp



I coloured in the background and the snowman with Copic Markers

I used my circle die cuts to make a window in the background, adding an acetate window and adhering the snowman to it. I used some foam tape in behind to crate a shaker box.

Lastly, I added the Merry Christmas  2 Sentiment



I I didn't want my cut out to go to waste, so I created a clean and simple card using it.
The sentiment is created with the Joy Stencil

Both fun cards to make!!!!

Happy Stamping

and here's a code for a little discount!!!




XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****