Thursday, November 1, 2018

IO Designer Challenge- So Thankful



Good Morning!!!
What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for clean water, for without that, all living creatures could not exist.
I'm thankful for good friends, family and a good job
I"m thankful I live in a country where I can express myself as I see fit and am not repressed because I am a woman. 

This week's challenge is to create a card of gratitude.

My card features the Leaf Ledger Cover a Card Stamp

A very quick and easy card, but the message so meaningful~

Be sure to head over to the IO Blog to see who is playing today and to get the details on submitting your challenge project!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

P.S. I have two posts today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****