Friday, February 10, 2017

Festive Friday


Good Morning! 
I'm still working away at my Christmas Cards. 
Again, my focus is to create cards that I can send for standard postage. I don't want to give Canada Post one more cent than I need to. Don't get me started on the Canadian Postal system! Ah well, there could be worse things we as Canadians could have to endure! 

This card was fun to make. Rather than give you instructions, I'm going to do a video; erm, what I mean is I'm going to TRY to do a Video! I've been a little shy about trying this before, but I readily need to keep up with technology. Soooo stay tuned! I'll try not to keep you waiting  long! 

Supply List: 

Whisper white, Real Red Cardstock
White Embossing Powder
Inks: White Craft Ink
Lost Lagoon
Soft Sky
Not Quite Navy
Zig Clean Color Pen
Dollar Store Gems

Stamps:


Be back soon with a little more Eye Candy! 

XX's and Ohs
--Vicki~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****