Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Painting in Progress



Hope you all had a good weekend!
Since i've been off since November, Ive been trying to maintain somewhat of a routine or structure to fill my days. Besides swimming and practing yoga and mindfulness I have been resting and relaxing! I signed up for two online courses to whet my creative appetite and hopefully grow in my art.

One of the course happens to be Inspiration Wednesday with Donna Downey

I find it to be low pressure as the projects are posted Bi weekly for the entire year. This means that I should have little difficulty maintaining the pace, even when I do get back to work.

Tell me, how to you fit your "creative time "into your busy schedule?

Our assignment for IW17 week three was to paint still life fruit. I followed the lead of Donna, choosing to paint Lemons....I was quite pleased with the way that they turned out and happy that they allowed me to create through a bout of insomnia last night. I haven't done much freestyle painting and can't WAIT to continue to experiment with Acrylic paint!!!





Do you paint? If so, I would love you to add a link to one of your favourite creations in the comments section. I really enjoy other's art almost as much as creating my own.

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****