Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Stampotique New Release Blog Hop!





 Thank you for sticking with us the last few days, hope you have been enjoying a sneak peek at all the new stamps being released. If you've been hoppin' you're now at the last stop on the hop! Stop on hop!!! lol.......hope you've enjoyed all the creations from the AMAZING Design Team. I'm blessed to be able to play with some of the new rubber and join the team in the hop!

Today is our last day of the hop and the images you have been seeing the last few days are now available over on the Stampotique website.

For our last little surprise, all of those who have hopped with us this week and today will be eligible for our random drawing of a winner to get some new release goodies.  We will choose our winner next week before our next challenge.


For my card, I couldn't resist using  Rainy Day, by our very own DT Member Maria Sabina Raita. Can you say SUPER Talented. I have been a fan of her gorgeous creations and now here she is illustrating for Stampotique! How very cool is that?!  I am always inspired by her elegant style and tried to emulate that in my creation. I coloured Rainy Day with my Touch Markers. Here's a little colour map for your perusal.





To achieve this subtle look, I chose the lightest of colours and after applying a small amount of ink, used my colourless blender to lift out and blend a great deal of the colour. How fun is THAT?




I ran out of room on the front after adding the pretty flower, so I decorated the interior of the card by lightly stamping rainy day, along with "the weather is changing" sentiment. The DP is an older one, Kyoshi by Basic Grey. If you are starting here, you can follow these links to complete the hop!



****************************************

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sweet Vicki - love the soft colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainy Day has a been feature of our summer in the west of UK. Not advisable to go out without your brolly! Lets hope the weather is changing. The sentiment is a fab one though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it to the end! Everythign was so inspiring. I really love the feel of your card-soft. Thanks for showing us what colors you used. This was a wonderful end to an awesome hop. JIL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vicki! Gosh...I need to get over here more! lol Yours is one blog I enjoy reading for sure and LOVE your new blog banner :) Great card ofcourse and I think I NEED to try those markers out. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft coloring on this adorable bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy and delicate card, so cute stamp too !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how simple this card is! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! TFS

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card as last stop of a wonderful hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too beautiful Vicki, I love those soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the soft colors on her, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such lovely pastel colours, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely little card!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  14. your card is beautiful...the colors are so soothing and subtle...

    thank you for sharing your techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rainy Day looks quite dapper on your card. Love your art.

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI There, Love your card, so refreshing to have a clean and fairly simple version, well done it's a stunner:0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a lovely card!!! beautiful... =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card....a wonderful finale to a great few days!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous colouring!!! Such a cute image, perfect for your beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Vicki; I've had the best time on this blog hop. So enjoyed how y'all put all of this together with the stamps. I'm following you on Pinterest. Please do the same and follow me. I found you on FB but I think that is your personal page, so if you want you can like my FB page so we can stay connected. I'm a Green Neon & Pink Avatar this week over at blog. Thanks for the bunny inspiration. Blessings Terri http://morningdewdrops.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****