Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Perhaps you've noticed???



My new blog header??? Yep, I made it myself. Yesterday. Probably not the most exciting Blog Header you've seen,  but my own.....my first of many more to come. Perhaps you've noticed that I've changed the name of my Blog. I'm looking for a title that is more reflective of the things I want to share here (for the WHOLE scoop, see yesterday's post), but Vicki G stamps is sufficient for now.

I am blessed to be able to design for some fabulous stamp companies and get really excited when there are new products to play with~ One of the downfalls of being in Canada and working with American Companies, is that my comrades south of the border ALWAYS get their goodies first! They are all smitten and in stamping HEAVEN, while I wait............

and Wait..........

                                       and WAIT......





Sometimes I feel like Canada Post is one of the slowest mail carriers in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD

I mean, I've seen Design Team members in EUROPE receive their packages before me.

That being said......





When my mail arrives, I'm as Happy as this Sunflower that I shot last weekend while on a Saturday Road Trip!



Good things are WORTH THE WAIT

and 

The Wait has me even MORE excited when the goodies arrive!!!

And they did!!!!

This Friday in fact.....just in time to create this card for today's 

Challenge #281

Make sure you head on over to the blog too add in your creation



Today, I'm showcasing some AMAZING DIES from Impression Obsession Stamps!

The Dies I used on this fun card include:




Such a fun and simple card! I can see myself creating a LOT of cards with these fun die cuts!!!

The sentiment hails from the Get Well Wishes Cling Set

The pretty Designer Paper is from  Brenda Walton, K& Co. a sweet find at Joanne's in Watertown!



3 comments:

  1. I love the new blog heading! You did a great job. I love the new blog idea as well. Bottom line...it's your blog you can do what you want with it and on it.
    (just my opinion..the font you are using is kind of hard to read...I like the Title font, but the post font is hard to read - but maybe that is just me!)
    That sunset pic with your phone was really good!
    Luv ya
    Miss ya much
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dies are very cool and love your new blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Vicki. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****