Thursday, May 7, 2020

IO designer Challenge-Mom's Rule

Image may contain: possible text that says 'MY MOM IS BETTER THAN YOUR MOM MOM'S RULE LOVE YOU MOM HAVE THE PRETTIEST MOM ON THE PLANET MORESION io ம MOMS RULE!!! MAY 7TH- 19TH CHALLENGE WWW IOSTAMPS.CC'




Good Morning!!!

Mom's do Rule!!!

AT least MINE does!!!! 
At 80 years old, she is one going concern!!!!
I am so blessed to have her in my life and we are actually enjoying quarantining together {well most of the time anyway}.

It will be a quiet Mother's Day this year, but all the same, I will celebrate another year of a Mother's Love.

I created this card especially for her as her Birthstone is Amethyst and purple is one of her favourite colours

I used the full sized Water Lily stamp.
It looks like I may have mistaken one of the petals for the interior of the Lily, but that is okay, I LOVE how it turned out.
I am just embarking into the world of Watercolour. I'm enjoying it more and more with each project I create.

For the sentiment, I cut the letters out of the words in the. Love Words die set/
Be sure to head over to the IO blog to see who is sharing cards today and to upload your entry for a sweet stamp surprise!!


Xx's & Oh's

--Vicki~~


3 comments:

  1. I love the splatter you used over the card. It makes it really special. You are so blessed to have her with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. It's colored beautifully. A lot of people are missing their mamas. You're fortunate to get to spend some time with yours. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****