Monday, May 18, 2020

Impression Obsession-Old is new



Good Morning!

Hope you are enjoying your long weekend if you are in Canada. To me, it just feels like another day because quite frankly, every day has been melting into the next. I wonder when it will feel like things are back to normal?

Anyway,  today we are featuring Gary Roberston Digital Stamps

This one is called  Doll Sitting. YOu can also get this image in a rubber stamp

This sweet little image reminds me of the Raggedy Ann dolls that little girls of our generation and before used to have. I painted her with Daniel Smith Watercolour and then embellished with several dies as follows:

the little heart is from Large Love Pie


There are some free digis on the IO site so you can try them out!

Make sure you head over to the IO Blog for a list of the DT members who are showing cards today~

Happy Stamping!

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****