Monday, March 23, 2020

Old is new @ IO Stamps


Good Morning!!!

Today, we're featuring older stamps...oldies but goodies I say!!!

How about this totes adorbs little lady from the BUNNY GIRL Set.
The bonus? This girl is on sale right now in the shop!
That's a steal, when you purchase the sale items along with the 25% off site wide coupon that's available until March 29th.

In addition to the sweet little bun bun, I also used the pretty flowers from the Magnolia Wreath Set and coupled the rest with the Sweet Easter Wishes sentiment
I coloured the bunny with Copic Markers and stamped her wee dress onto patterned paper.

How about the Viney Background on the Kraft Tag?

Did you notice it matches the pattern on the Birdhouse?

Yep, that's a Chalk Couture Transfer and Paste!!

The Vine is from the House Patterns Transfer
I used Eucalyptus Paste, which is one of my FAVE CC colours!

Curious about the Birdhouse?

In addition to the Paste and the Transfer, I used the following items:

Tags Mini (for the sloped roof)
The Stand is the base for the Couture Board and Pillar Set.

Ribbon is from Michaels and the little egg embellie is from the Dollarama
The metal and glass knob is from my little stash of treasures!

Hope you enjoyed my project.

Be sure to hop on over to the IO Blog to see who is sharing samples today!



Don't forget to check out the sale!!!!

Have a WONDERFUL day and

STAY SAFE!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****