Sunday, March 22, 2020




Good Morning!

How is everyone holding up this weekend?

Truth be known, I can't say I am not enjoying this time of isolation
I truly appreciate the slower pace and the lack of pressure to be out in the world and busy.
I am taking the time to get things organized around the house, read, chat with friends online and explore my creativity. Yesterday I pulled out my Gelli Plate and made some pretty backgrounds to showcase future stamps!!!!

Today, i'm cleaning up my craft space so I can do a live chalk couture demo!


For this card, I used the following dies:



 

What a great day to shop!!!!



Most of all, Stay Safe!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****