Monday, August 5, 2019

Impression Obsession Die Cut Monday!


Good Morning!!
Today we're featuring Die Cuts at Impression Obsession.
We have welcomed a couple of lovely baby boys in the last couple of months 
and so this was the perfect opportunity to use the stork Die cut to create this cute little baby boy card.

I added the sentiment from the Clothesline set

The Large Initial is from the Stampin' Up Alphabet set I invested in several years ago.

I had some pretty Prima Mother Goose Paper kicking around, so it made a perfect backdrop for this vintage styled baby card.

Be sure to head over to the IO Blog to see who is sharing today

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki!~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****