Thursday, June 6, 2019

IO Thursday Challenge: I'll drink to that!



Morning!!!
Sorry I'm a little late, but it's been a busy busy week!!!!

I had fun creating this festive summery card with the adorable Lemonade Stand Clear Set
It's super cute and has tons of sweet little images!

I like the two step process for the lemonade jug!!!

OF course I used the amazing IO Inks in Canary and Black
Super simple and easy but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!!!

To play the challenge leave your project HERE on the IO Blog
You can also see who's playing the challenges today~~~

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. Great card with the lemonade. And, I love that beautiful ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE the CAS of this! It is GORGEOUS, Vicki!!! ;)QUITE SWEET/TART!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****