Monday, May 27, 2019

IO Stamps Old is new too!!!!


Morning!!!

Happy Memorial Day to my American Friends!!!

Today i'm featuring a stamp and die that are on the older side.
I coloured up this sweet giraffe with Copic Markers
I really love this well drawn image, I cut out the scarf and popped it up a touch with dimensionals.

I used the Make a Wish sentiment from the Birthday Top Edgers set

Then, I mounted it all onto a white background.

The most complicated part of this card was the colouring

To see who's sharing the best of the oldies today, visit the IO Blog

If you are enjoying the day off today, have a good one!!!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****