Monday, May 13, 2019

IO Stamps Designer Feature-Old is New


Good Morning!!!!

My Mother is a fan of my shabby chic style floral cards
I always like to change things up a little for her and this year decided to create my own background with the Peony Set I used Tan Ink for the background
I then stamped out the pretty sentiment (Wonder Mom) in Tan and Gold.
Lastly, I added all sorts of flowers, a butterfly, some bling and gold ribbon.
My Mom is truly a Gem and deserves a Gold Ribbon for being an amazing woman, friend and mom!

Here she is holding her card. She wanted her picture taken so she could put it on her Facebook


If you want a complete list of who is sharing today,

Head on over to the Impression Obsession Blog

XX' s and Oh's

--Vicki~~


2 comments:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to your mom, Vicki! I LOVE her card! I also see that you put a bit of your Paris Trip on her card too! SUCH A SPECIAL CARD!!! INKY HUGS! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and I can tell how much your Mom loves it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****