Monday, May 20, 2019

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession Day!


Good Morning!!!!

I love Die Cut Days!!!! These new Die Cuts are awesome
I couldn't wait to create with this brand new frog die

You know I love to cause......erm, create a Scene so I added a couple of more dies to compliment the card: Cattails, Sun and Moon Die and the Hello Die

I'm looking forward to making more cards with this cute little critter!

Be sure to check out the IO Blog to see who is sharing cards today!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. There is always something fun about frogs on a card. I love these IO dies. Thank you for sharing. Brenda West

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****