Monday, April 1, 2019

Technique Junkies Stamps April Release


Good Morning!! 
I'm excited to share a couple of cards that feature the newly released stamps!

This first image is called Wreath Wishes.
It is SOOO pretty!!!!
I coloured it with Copic Marker and added some highlights with my Sharpie White Extra Fine Point Pen.




How about this cute little Gaffer? 
I think we all should Live like someone left the gate open
I also coloured this guy with Copic Marker
I wanted a little more dimension in the background, so I stamped tone on tone
with the Fiesta Stamp

You can save on all the newly released stamps by purchasing in the first several days and will receive a free stamp with a $30.00 Purchase before taxes (please see the TJ blog for details) and to get all the links to see the new release samples!!!.

Have a wonderful day!!!

XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards, Vicki. Your wreath is coloured so well, especially with that touch of shadow on the inside of the wreath. Great layout on your dogggie card.
    Cute way of using your Manana stamp too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****