Thursday, March 21, 2019

Impression Obsession Designer Challenge-Happy Easter



Good Morning and Happy Spring!!!!

Although it was a little chilly here yesterday, it truly felt like spring.
The sun shining strong, melting the last of the ice and snow; the wind whistling and whirling bringing us a fresh breath



I was working at home yesterday and I'm sure Sydney had Spring Fever as she bugged me every hour on the hour to go outside. Needless to say, we had a few good walks!


This week we're featuring Easter cards over at IO Stamps!!!!

Today I'm featuring a couple of Easter dies


I used the Marvelous Mask Ovals Stencil to create the background with 

I'm not the best with Silhouette Stamps, but I think this little guy turned out nice!

Be sure to head over to the IO Blog to see who else is sharing today!

XX's and OH's
--Vicki~~


3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki!!! OH, I think you did EXCELLENTLY with the silhouette image! LOVE the touch of color behind him & the colored jelly beans! AN EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!! ;) I think Sydney LOVES YOU!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card using the silhouette die. Great sentiment die too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that die of the boy picking up the eggs for his Easter Egg Hunt! The sentiment die is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****