Thursday, April 18, 2019

Impression Obsession Designer Challenge-Bunny Love


Good Morning!!!
Today's Challenge is Bunny Love

I LOVE the new Bunny Die 
I was so excited to get it in my designer box and I have to say it's the first card I wanted to create!

My Girlfriends and I , have a monthly challenge in which one person sends the same supplies to everyone and then we all create a card. It's so fun to see how everyone has such different creations, even with the same supplies. Anyway, this adorable background paper was a piece I had left over from the challenge. I paired it with the Checkered Framesto make this super sweet card.
Happy Easter is on the designer paper, so I left it sentiment free

Hope you likey!

Link your Bunny Love creations on the IO Stamps blog for the opportunity to win some stamping bucks!!!! You'll also see  who else is sharing their creations today

Hop on Over!!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. I PROBABLY would have chosen this bunny in my box too, Vicki! OR the Chicken! ;) SO CUTE!!! I'll HAVE TO LOOK at my I.O. things to find out WHAT I can use for this challenge....! JUST did some shopping there, & it is ALWAYS SO HARD TO CHOOSE from EVERYTHING OFFERED!!! LOL It takes me FOREVER to figure out WHAT to buy! ;) Your designer paper is SO CUTE with this bunny!!! A SUPER CARD!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bunny die used for this card. He is such an adorable one. Great card design for Easter too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****