Monday, April 22, 2019

Die Cut Obsession


Good Morning

I wanted to share this sweet and simple Christening card with you today
The photograph really doesn't do it justice, but although it took less than five minutes to create,
it is super pretty!!!!

I embossed the card base with a pretty embossing folder I had kicking around
the house, then I cut one of the crosses from the Cross Die Set

I added a little pink gem to the middle of the cross because it's a sweet little girl that is going to be Christened soon!!!

Have a great day!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. VERY PRETTY, Vicki! Kind of "classic" with it being CAS, I think! A SUPER JOB!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and a card that is perfect for the Easter season. Beautiful cross and wonderful embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****