Thursday, October 5, 2017

IO Stamps Designer Challenge- You're an Animal!


Good Morning!!! Hope you're all enjoying this splendid autumn weather!!!!

This weeks challenge is to use an animal image/die on your card

I wanted to get a couple more Christmas Cards completed, so I chose to showcase the same dies in two different colour combinations. I'd love to know which one you like better!

Peace Frame (minus the frame part!)



Be sure to add your submissions HERE on the IO Blog

You can see more amazing samples by the rest of the ladies:



XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

3 comments:

  1. PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the deers CURLY-CUE antlers!!! AND I LOVE the first one with the dark contrasting back the best!!! It just makes the deer POP!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness !! Your cards are so fabulous !!! Very classy look, I truly love that style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a hard time picking a favorite card, but I think the first one gets my vote by just a hair! Love them both, though. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****