Monday, May 1, 2017

Technique Junkies May Release Blog Hop and discount!





Good Morning!!!

Good Morning! 
Welcome to the Technique Junkies Stamps May Blog Hop~
You are in store for some AMAZING eye candy. I've seen all the Designer cards and they are simply delicious!!!!

If you've been hopping already, you will be coming from   Judy Jackson's Blog




Today I'm showcasing Lollipop Flowers

I love this super cute image and it's so versatile. I'm showing you two different ways you can use it.

I created the tag by going direct to paper with Green and Pool Party Ink.
I used my Misti and markers to get different colours on the flowers. I stamped the circular flower onto white paper and mounted it on foam dimensionals. I added the Life is a beautiful ride sentiment in Dapper Denim. I stamped the Flowers on the card base in Flirty Flamingo. I wanted to add a little more dimension to the tag, so I used white paint, a small lid and a toothbrush to add the white elements. Ahhhh a Stamper and her fancy tools!!! Lastly, I added a bow and some acrylic dots to the flower centres. Such fun to make!!!


All of the May 2017 New Release stamps are 15% off through May 8th! We can all use a little bargain now, right? No codes needed, just put them in your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.


For this card, I started with the background paper. It's from the Prima Marketing Rose Quartz line. I wanted to use complimentary colours, Fresh Fig was perfect!!!! I embossed the image in white onto pink cardstock, then I went direct to paper with Fresh Fig. I gave it a little wipe off with a baby wipe after to bring the flowers to the forefront. The Oval dies are from Spellbinders. Lastly I added this super sweet sentiment from the Sentimental Sayings Set
Lastly, I added some Bling around the main image because, well....bling is my thing!
I hope you have enjoyed my little share for the day. Now you should be off to the VERY talented Giovana Smith's Blog

If you haven't started 

Here's the hop order!!!



Have a great day!

XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~

9 comments:

  1. You've really showcased the stamps beautifully Vicki. So nice to have you on the TJ Team. Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've used that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Vicki. Your tag on your card is lovely. I really like the vibrant deep pink and pink on your second card. Welcome to the team! We are very lucky to have you come aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just love what you did with this stamp. Seeing these cards, I just want to play with it. So many possibilities! Thanks for sharing these cards and your wonderful creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Wonderful job on the Hop Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and wonderful stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the individual colors on the flowers. Great way to showcase them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ~ Love the 2 different looks with the same stamp! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****