Thursday, May 4, 2017

Impression Obsession Designer Challenge-Unlayered


Hello! I'm happy, it's almost Friday!!! Excited for this weekend as my tribe will arrive for Victopia, my annual get creative time with my besties.

Today's Challenge is Unlayerd. Your card must contain 3 layers of less.

For my card, I used the Geometric Flowers die and paired it with the whole year  sentiment. Lastly, I added some enamel dots for some dimension on the flowers.

Did you know that Mitra has released a whole batch of new stamps and dies this week! I'm dying (no pun intended!) to know what you think of the New Release.

New Rubber is a great reason to create your Unlayered project and post it on the IO Blog

One person will  be selected to win a $25.00 gift certificate! Cool Beans!!

For even more inspiration, visit the following blogs today:


XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. VERY MODERN & CHEERY!!! SUPER JOB on this challenge, Vicki! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****