Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Technique Junkies Oldies but Goodies


Today's Oldie but Goodie Wednesday at Technique Junkies Stamps.

I have a Rainboot and "brolley" theme going on here on my blog~

I LOVE this stamp. So much in fact, you've seen it three times in the last couple of weeks, in one form or another.


The Boots, Umbrella and Rainboots are all one image, but it's fun to deconstruct it.

I used my MISTI and Markers to colour each part of the image and stamp them separately onto the card front. 

I used Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo Ink along with my Versafine black.

I took a touch of soft sky and my watercolour brush to add a wee shadow under the boots

Finally, I used the marker to highlight the sentiment and stamped it on Bermuda Bay Cardstock.

I sponged a little Bermuda ink along the left edge of the circle and mounted it on foam dots~

I can see myself using this stamp over and over~~~~

Make sure you check out the Technique Junkies FB group for more oldies but goodies!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Suoer cute ~ I am also creating today with Boots & Umbrellas! WIll have to share once I am finished! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****