Friday, May 19, 2017

Festive Friday


Happy Friday!!!

I've had a little hiatus from Festive Friday (  a little Stampers Laziness if the truth be told).
This week, I'm bringing you a super simple card using one of the new IO summer release dies: Stars. These Stars are so versatile that you can not only use them for your Fourth of July cards, but for many other projects as well.

I cut the stars onto glittery cardstock and slapped em on the paper! The little starts were perfect to fill in. Lastly, I stamped the Happy Hanukkah stamp with Versamark and embossed in goal.

My goal: to bring you simple card ideas that you can do in bulk and also in a size that won't require additional postage

For my Canadian Readers, I hope you have a safe Victoria Day weekend!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****