Sunday, May 21, 2017

Dark Doodles


Did you see that Pat is now carrying the Chameleon Color Tone Pencils at Technique Junkie Stamps?

I was all over purchasing them after seeing fellow DT Chris Dayton's artwork~ WOWSA

Soooooo I cracked them open yesterday and this card is literally the product of my first test run with the pencils. They are super soft and blend really well. 



To make my card, I stamped ROSE DOODLES onto Stampin' Up! Black Cardstock with Versamark and embossed in white. 

I used Pencil no. 9 for the pink flower, no. 12 for the purple, 14 for the blue and 20 for the green. It's probably not perfect, but I do really like the effect. I took a video while I was colouring, but I need to upload Imovie to my phone to finish it up!

I embossed the lavendar panel with a rose embossing folder and added three enamel dots to match. I really wanted to showcase the image, so I'm saving the sentiment for the inside

Lastly as you know, almost everything I make needs a little pizzazzle, so I added some Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles to finish it off!!


I hope to share many more projects with you!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****