Monday, January 9, 2017

My Joy (s)


Ahhhh Monday's...actually I don't have too much to complain about.....with being off work one day melds into another. I woke up to snow this morning (ick) . Apparently the snow is scheduled to last a few days. How long until spring>

Before Christmas I treated myself to this little Birdfeeder. It claimed to be Squirrel Proof (which it is) but it also said it would support the weight of Blue Jays and Cardinals. NOT the Blue Jays we have in my back yard. They are so big that they close the feeding slots when they land on the perches. They do enjoy the seeds that have fallen to the ground. 

I derive a great deal of pleasure from watching the birds feed as I enjoy my breakfast and lunch. We've attracted a great deal of Chickadees, some Sparrows and i've just acquired a bird book so I can identify the others. We also have a couple of hopeful Squirrels, one Red (he likes to peer in the window at us) and a big fluffy grey one who is super cute and probably doesn't like us much for having a squirrel free feeder. 

I enjoy hand feeding the Chickadees. Spencer brought over some unsalted dry roasted peanuts and they seem to go crazy for them. I've tried to get a pick, but they don't want to land on my palm with the phone in my other hand..... i'm going to keep trying! THAT is my challenge.  Feeding the Birds is one of my Joys, along with Stamping.


I'm excited to share a sneak peek from Impression Obsession today. CHA is coming upon us really soon and Mitra is releasing a LOT of amazing images next week.




What do you think of this adorable little image?

I call the card Cocoa and a Peep!!!!

You will get all the details on the stamp next week, when they will be available on the Impression Obsession Website.

I coloured the image with my Copic Markers and mounted it on Dimensional Foam.
The background layer is a Spellbinders die

The sentiment is a Top Edgers Die  from Impression Obsession

What is your Joy?

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****