Thursday, February 18, 2016

Impression Obsession Designer Challenge-Happy Birthday to You~



Good Morning!

This week, our challenge is a Birthday Challenge

Break out your Favourite Birthday Stamps and create and share your prettiest Birthday Card!

My card was quick and simple! Good for me because I don't have a lot of extra time on my hands with Dad being ill.  I used this awesome  Grunge Butterfly stamp. To soup it up a bit, I mounted butterflies from the Butterfly set (the small ones) and Butterflies Die set

I cut the butterflies out of some summery Prima Designer Paper that I had and then added a splash of glitter, 'cause well no card is complete without glitter!!

To finish it up, I added the Happiest of Birthdays sentiment from the Mini Inspirations 3 clear set. It's currently out of stock, but I'm sure it will be available soon.

To get all the details for the challenge along with a list of the DT Links, please visit the IO Blog HERE. Good luck with your submission~

Happy Stamping

--Vicki~~

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the colors & that sentiment is perfect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. more info

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , check this out

    ReplyDelete
  4. This handmade birthday wishing card is the best idea to wish our loved ones.
    Click Here https://actionairduct.net/ for Air Duct Cleaning Denver to get more details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****