Thursday, December 17, 2015

IO Designer Challenge-Snowy WIshes


Welcome to the IO Stamps Thursday Designer Challenge

Today we're creating Snowy Wishes!

Be sure to visit the IO Blog to link up your cards for the challenge and you could be the lucky winner of a IO Gift Certificate, an early Christmas present for you!


Today's little number is a quick and easy card with a Vintage Feel

This one doesn't need a lot of explaining

I used:



Other than that, I sponged a little Soft Sky onto the cardstock and made a snow flurry with my White Gel Pen. Be sure to visit the IO DT's Blogs for some more Snowy Goodness


Anna Wight 
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett- That's me!

Happy Stamping!

--Vicki~~

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the font on that Have Yourself stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! You have choose the perfect sentiment stamp to go with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite cards--just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the font for the sentiment stamp. A very sweet card. The ribbon is perfect. Sometimes it is better to have less and this is a good example. Just love it.

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****