Monday, December 28, 2015

Postcard Love


Yes! a Valentine. I had to jaunt down to the dollar store today to pick up some loaf pans for the Bazillion Banana Breads that I will be baking as soon as I'm done blogging. Whilst there, I heard a lady look at the Valentine display, sigh and say "we've barely gotten through Christmas and Valentine's already?" Well, as you know, the most Industrious of cardmakers work ahead! If I was truly working ahead, i'd probably be working on Christmas cards still, but alas, I LOVE hearts and could create Valentine's cards 24-7

I'm home enjoying the stat day and decided to play along with the Splitcoaststampers way to use it challenge. You can find it HERE. Today's challenge was to only use a partial die cut. You can do this in a few different ways, but I decided to create a pop up heart border for my LOVE creation!

Debbie Hughes has created an excellent Tutorial right HERE on SCS if you're unsure of how to do this.  It was fun to stamp today~ I made a few cards- i'll share more tomorrow but here's the list of supplies for today's card:

Love Doves Die - "cept I only used the Love, not the Doves"
Vintage Postcard Clear Set

Red Satin Ribbon
Gold Embossing Powder

and a little glue of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****