Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CPS278 Trick or Treat



Hi all! Well it looks like I won't be able to recover my pictures from my blog. BIG bummer, but there are worse things that people have to endure every day, so no point in awfulizing it, i'll just keep posting and once I get through this exam that I am writing next week, I'll learn how to make my own blog header! Now that should be fun. Here's my CPS card for this week. I just LOVE this fun sketch, which inspired me to use my bat punch!  



You should see all the fun interpretations of this sketch over on the CPS Blog! The ideas are fabulous!

The Stamps of Life is the Sponsor for August and I pulled out this oldie but goodie Thanks2fall set
The paper is from Graphic 45 and both the bat punch and the greenery are from Martha Stewart!

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****