Friday, March 16, 2012

Lily Pad Challenge with The {Stamps} of LIfe


Today, the {Stamps} of Life is sponsoring the challenge over at Lily Pad Cards




This is the sketch on which I based my design. I can't seem to get enough of this Moremums2love set
It's SO versatile and quick and easy to stamp with!!! To create the bottom border, I masked off a portion of the card and stamped the flower in Eggplant Ink. I stamped the little polka dots with Stephanie's Olive ink, which is super rich!  Then I just stamped an additional mum, cut it out and mounted on foam dimensionals! Easy Peasy!!! The Fun sentiment is from the Phrases2say set!!! Lots of Springy goodness here!!!

Head on over to Lily Pad and check out the challenge!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo on your card Vicki! Gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! LOVE your colors Vicki!!!!! Awesome take on this sketch girl! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. So awesome! Love the purple.

    Please stop by my blog and hop along with us....lots of goodies to be had ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****