Saturday, October 8, 2011

C4C 108-Autumn Recipe




It's challenge time and this week our challenge hostess Tammy Hershberger has given us another fun challenge.

Our challenge this week is a .... Recipe Challenge – Use only LEAF images, your card must include a rust or burnt orange color (but is not limited to only this color), only 2 fibers (ribbon, lace, twine, fabric) and only 3 embellishments (but whether you choose to use just 3 embellishments, or 3 different types of embellishments is your call!) No leaf images? Use a plant or flower with leaves image!


For my card, I created a background with this Beautiful Leaf   Stamp. First I stamped the leaf in rust on the card base. I then stamped the leaf with versamark ink onto the shipping tag and heat embossed with gold powder. I added a few splatters in Tea Dye Ink with the Splatter Long stamp and then sponged over with Rusty Nail and Scattered Straw. The sentiment enjoy life was stamped on rust and sponged with Rusty Nail Ink All Stamps are from Stampotique Orginals. My Two fibers included Crumb Cake Seam Binding and Natural Hemp Twine. Embellishments: Skelton Leaves, Vintage Brad and a clip! I really enjoyed creating this Autumn Card because I TOTALLY love Autumn and I don't really tend to create backgrounds and such!



If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C108. Don't forget to go  here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......







4 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous stamping and love that deep orange fall color! Amazing job! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, love how you used the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully RICH, Vicki!!!! GORGEOUS Autumn creation!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Vicki, love the colors, love the autumn feeling...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****